Here are the details on the forms of payment we accept:
MAKING A RESERVATION- There are several ways to sign up for an Italiaoutdoors trip:
- Payment can be made with International bank transfer utilizing SWIFT number, send us an email and we will provide all the necessary information.
- Payment can be made by mailing a check to Italiaoutdoors USA LLC, 26 Marlboro Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
- Payment can be made via Pay Pal, using credit card or cash. If you opt to pay by credit card, or any Pay Pal method that involves a surcharge, the amount of the surcharge will be added to your trip total.
- To confirm you place on a trip - all trips require a deposit of 50% trip cost per person.
Please note that the balance of the trip cost is due 120 days before the trip departure date. Any reservations being made less than 120 days prior to trip departure date require full payment on reservation.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS- All requests for refunds or changes must be sent to Italiaoutdoors USA LLC in writing. If you must cancel your reservation, your payments will be returned, subject to the following cancellation fee:
- 75% refund of total trip cost on all cancellations made more than 120 days before the trip departure date. Guests can elect to move program fees paid to alternate trip date minus administration fee of $100 and minus any support cancellation fees incurred by the program: example hotel room fees.
- No refund for cancellations made within 120 days of program date. Guests can elect to move program fees paid to alternate trip date minus administration fee of $200 and minus any outside fees not recoverable due to support contracts. (Example hotel fees, pre paid program fees, transportation fees, guide fees, equipment).
If unforeseen circumstances require a change in the itinerary, Italiaoutdoors will make every effort to select alternate hotels and restaurants of the same high quality and keep the route modifications to a minimum. On the rare occasions when we must cancel a trip, we will notify you as soon as possible before departure. In this event, if you would like to choose another trip, no transfer fee will apply. However, we reserve the right to cancel any trip for any reason at any time before departure. In such a case, refund of any payments received will constitute full settlement with the guest. Italiaoutdoors is not responsible for and does not recommend the purchase of non-refundable or uninsured advance purchase airline tickets. Guests who fail to provide signed Italiaoutdoors" Release of Liability and Assumption of All Risks" and personal information forms prior to departure will not be allowed to participate on the trip and the cancellation policy applies.